Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week 37

It is hard to believe we have made it to 37 weeks already! Yikes when I was looking at the blog the baby ticker said 18 days to go. That doesn't seem possible. Where did the time go?

I had my doctors appointment on Wednesday. The doctor checked the cervix and it is still unchanged. No dilation yet. I wasn't surprised as I haven't had contractions. So I will go back again on October 2nd to get checked again. In the meantime, I will continue with stress tests twice a week. So we will see. Looks like we are going to have an October baby after all.

Overall I still feel about the same as usual. I am thankful for all that I can still do like reach my feet and sleep through the night. Though I have noticed rolling over at night is getting more challenging.

I am 1/3 through the school semester already. I was doing my school work while sitting in a recliner with a laptop. However, as the belly gets bigger the laptop is getting further away. I am starting to have a hard time seeing the screen. Also peanut for some reason slips up under my right rib cage when I am reclining. It wasn't bad before, but she is just getting too big for it now. So I will need to start sitting up at a desk. Luckily the placenta situation has cleared up enough to allow it.

I went for a couple small walks the past week, which felt good. Unfortunately, walking has aggravated that old problem I have had with my hip since 2004. It quieted down quite nicely with being on the bed rest. I had forgotten how much it bothered me, as it aches awfully. I will have to take things slow to keep that manageable. I went to PT on Tuesday and that helped considerably. At least for a couple days anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment