Friday, June 26, 2009

Ultrasound 24 Weeks 4 Days


I went for my ultrasound today to check the placenta. The placenta is still partially covering the cervix. The tech also took some nice pictures and videos of the baby. It was so amazing to watch the baby open her mouth, move her tongue and stretch out. She is so beautiful.

This last month I gained 1lb. according to my weigh in at the doctors. The baby gained just about a 1lb. too. She is now measuring two weeks ahead and a little over 2lbs.

Here are some of the videos and pictures from my visit:

Her Kicking her feet (which I can't feel)




Baby's Face




Baby Moving Her Mouth and Tongue - Notice the Heartbeat too




Heartbeat




Stretching out (I couldn't feel this either!)


3 comments:

  1. I am amazed you can't feel that yet. I guess she's just too nice and gentle so far :) Those are wonderful videos. It's almost surreal (and fantastic) that what you see on the video is actually inside you. I am so excited for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! That is awesome she was active for your ultrasound. Very cute videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a while to feel Alex too. At least you get to see her in the ultrasounds so you know that she is ok. I'm jealous about the videos. I didn't get any!

    ReplyDelete