Wednesday, November 18, 2009

37 Days Old



Duane and I posted some new pictures of Katherine. It is hard to believe how much is has already grown. I had to put away a couple more sleepers that are two short. I pulled out some of the smaller 3-6 month sleepers which she is swimming in except for the length. She only had two 0-3 months that fit.

Today when we were giving Katherine a bath I noticed her hands have really grown too. She is starting to get more control of her limbs. She can hold her right arm pretty steady near her face. The left one is still all over the place. I suspect that she will be a righty.

Katherine's neck is getting stronger. She can hold her head up for short periods of time. Yesterday when I was laying with her, she rolled over part way. She is better at it when she is swaddled up.

Duane and I both enjoying holding her and looking into her pretty blue eyes. She is on a decent schedule and doing really great.

She was weighed yesterday and is up to 9 lbs. 5 oz.

Here is a link to some pictures:


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=128840&id=697312060&l=760f770511

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! Routines sure are nice. Ryan is just now starting to sleep most of the night which is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete