Monday, May 18, 2009

Weeks 17-18

Nothing too eventful has happened with the baby the past two weeks. I still haven't felt the baby move yet. However, we have had some other exciting things happen.

I was glad to finish my semester with 3 A's. It was hard, but I managed to pull it off. Duane finished his semester with graduation. He is glad to be done!

We have both enjoyed a nice visit with his parents. They came up the day before graduation and will be going home tomorrow. Duane will go down with them for a couple weeks and help get the garden started.

I decided to take the summer off from school. It feels strange not having any school work. This is the first time I have taken a break after nine consecutive semesters. Now I just have to decide what to do with my time.

We have our next doctor's appointment in 10 days. Hopefully the baby will cooperate and we will determine the gender.

CONGRATS DUANE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment